Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 07 April 2017
A leading technology company is searching for a Creative Director who can conceptualize and guide effective creative solutions, achieving clients’ goals while maintaining their standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability.
About the Creative Director Role:
You will supervise an assigned creative staff of direct and nondirect reports; oversee the execution of all creative efforts to ensure they are on strategy, on budget, and on schedule and assist in planning, developing, and defending budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide profitable and quality services.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs and on going project
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners, generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Manage team members
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
To succeed in this Creative Director role, you must have at least 10 years' management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography &amp; limitations of the web; must understand
- Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- An ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash Experience with Adobe AfterEffects and video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS
- An ability to make evaluative judgments
- An ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- An ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
This leading technology company needs to introduction and is one of the key players in the industry. You can learn a new language, meet a diverse group of young professionals and make an actual difference. You will not only be changing the way people move but the lives of everyday people. You will get to work with colleagues at the top of their game and your opinions will be heard. Be part of the high performing team and gain experiences that will shape your whole career.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.