Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Salary Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 15 May 2023jakarta legal/private-practice 2023-05-16 2023-07-14 legal Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Recruitment Consultant - Legal job has become available at Robert Walters Jakarta.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Legal Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results.
- Four to five years of solid industry experience in the legal field either from a law firm, an in house legal resource or a talent acquisition specialising in hiring for legal positions
- Graduate with a bachelor's degree in law from a reputable university
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team work skills – enjoys sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
- Experienced recruiters will be considered
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative work environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training and development programme
- An inclusive and diverse environment
Making the transition into recruitment can be a rewarding career move as the more you put in, the more you get out — both financially and career-wise. Employers (our clients) would prefer consultants who have working knowledge of the area they are engaging them to recruit in, so having professional experience in your recruitment field can make a difference and give you an edge.
If you are driven, determined and looking for some exciting challenges, this Recruitment Consultant - Legal role is right for you.
Get in touch now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023A Partner in Banking and Finance (Foreign Affiliated Law Firm) job has become available at one of the multinational law firms in Jakarta. They are currently looking for a Partner to strengthen their business presence in Indonesia.