Partner (Foreign Affiliated Law Firm)
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 13 January 2023jakarta legal/private-practice 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 legal Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An emerging foreign affiliated law firm in Indonesia is currently looking for a leaders to strengthen their presence in Indonesia. This Partner (Foreign Affiliated Law Firm) job sits in their Jakarta office.
About this Partner (Foreign Affiliated Law Firm) Role:
Your day-to-day tasks involve overseeing the practice group you specialise in and growing the team under your practice group. You will report directly to the Managing Partner of the law firm.
- Assist, advise, and represent clients
- Growing the practice group you specialise in
- Managing current clients and bringing new clients to the law firm
- Creating budget, business plan, and marketing plan for the practice group that you are developing
To succeed in this Partner (Foreign Affiliated Law Firm) role, you should be experienced as lawyer and have a good leadership skills, growth mindset, and commercial acumen.
- Minimum of 13 years' experience as a lawyer in a globally reputed law firm, or 16 years in an Indonesian law firm which is not affiliated with an international law firm
- Experience or specialising in either one or more following legal practice group M&A, general corporate, banking and finance, project finance and infrastructure, capital market, litigation
- At least three years' experience as a Partner in a current law firm, or Foreign Counsel for a minimum of two years in a current law firm
- Bar license either in Indonesia, or any common law jurisdiction
- Excellent analytical skills – you will need to analyse how Indonesian and non-Indonesian regulations and be comfortable with changing regulatory landscape
- Excellent leadership skills, driven and ambitious attitude with commercial acumen
This an outstanding law firm with a reputation in its field. The work environment is demanding and fast-paced but will reward the successful applicant with excellent career and self-development opportunities. The name of the law firm will be kept confidential. Only successful applicants will know the name of the law firm.
If you are determined, driven, and looking for the next step in your career, this Partner (Foreign Affiliated Law Firm) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 January 2023One of the global law firms in Indonesia is currently recruiting for an attractive Foreign Counsel (International Affiliated Law Firm) job to support their Jakarta office. This role is open for expatriates who have working experience in the Indonesia legal environment.