Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 11 January 2023other-islands legal/private-practice 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Recruitment Consultant - Legal job has become available at Robert Walters Indonesia.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Legal Role:
As the Recruitment Consultant - Legal with Robert Walters, you will be stepping into a diverse and richly rewarding professional environment. You will also be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Develop new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Select candidates for appropriate positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
- Manage candidate aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Legal role, you need to have a sales-oriented mindset, strong business development and a sharp relationship management.
- Three to five years’ experience in the legal industry or sales environment
- Deep understanding of the legal industry in Indonesia
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier reputable university or overseas university
- Desire to work in a target-driven sales environment
- Good English; strong communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Experience in stakeholder management in a client-facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success-oriented business, hence the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. At Robert Walters, you will also be surrounded by a successful, stable, and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruitment Consultant - Legal role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.