Associate - Infrastructure/Project Finance
Consultant Mecca Bobby
Date posted 23 November 2022jakarta legal/private-practice 2022-11-23 2023-01-22 legal Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Associate - Infrastructure/Project Finance job is now open at one of multinational law firms in Jakarta.
About the Associate - Infrastructure/Project Finance Role:
As a member of this market leading practice, you will have an opportunity to work on leading general corporate lawyer deals and work with a highly regarded general corporate practice.
- Ability to demonstrate an imaginative and commercial approach
- Excellent corporate and commercial legal drafting skills
- Leadership and supervision of junior team members
- Proactive engagement with clients both on and off deal with a view towards building and maintaining strong client relationships
To succeed in the Associate - Infrastructure/Project Finance job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Law degree from a reputable university, preferably a master's degree
- Indonesia qualified at least five years of PQE from top tier law firm preferably from international law firm
- Experience in international transaction is a must
- Having good understanding on public private partnership regulatory scheme is a must
- Good understanding of the government tender scheme and procedure
- Good understanding of foreign direct investment (negative list)
- Strong general corporate experience at a top law firm in the region
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The law firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate - Infrastructure/Project Finance job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.