Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 legal Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An outstanding law firm with a strong reputation in the market is now hiring a Mid-level Associate.
About the Mid-Level Associate role:
Your day-to-day tasks involve drafting and reviewing contracts as well as providing advice to your sector in the projects, infrastructure, and natural resources sector.
- Assist, advise, and represent your clients in matters of projects finance
- Review relevant project contracts and ancillary contracts
To succeed in this Mid-level Associate role, you should be experienced in project finance and have a good understanding of Indonesia's legal and regulatory framework in the areas of projects, infrastructure, and natural resources.
- Experience in projects finance with particular focus on oil and gas, mining, power and energy (conventional and renewable), toll road, water, and other infrastructure
- Experience in representing both the private side and the government side
- Deep knowledge of Indonesia’s legal and regulatory framework in the areas of projects, infrastructure, and natural resources
- Deep knowledge of relevant project contracts (e.g. power purchase agreement and bulk water supply agreement), concession agreement, off take contracts, etc.
- Deep knowledge of relevant project ancillary contracts (e.g. EPC contract, supply agreement) and financing contracts
- Excellent analytic skills – you will need to analyse how Indonesian and non-Indonesian regulations and be comfortable with changing regulatory landscape
- Driven and ambitious attitude
This an outstanding law firm with a reputation in its field. The work environment is demanding and fast-paced but will reward the successful applicant with excellent career and self-development opportunities.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.