Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Indra Pambudy
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 legal Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting position as Mid-Level Associate in the projects team of a top-tier law firm has recently opened.
About the Mid-Level Associate role:
As mid-level associate, your day-to-day task involves drafting and reviewing contracts as well as providing advice to your sector in the projects, infrastructure, and natural resources sector.
- Assist, advise, and represent your clients in matters of projects finance
- Review relevant project contracts and ancillary contracts
The ideal candidate needs to have the following credentials:
- Experienced in projects finance with particular focus on oil & gas, mining, power and energy (conventional and renewable), toll road, water, and other infrastructure
- Experienced in representing both the private side and the government side
- Deep knowledge of Indonesia’s legal and regulatory framework in the areas of projects, infrastructure, and natural resources
- Deep knowledge of relevant project contracts (e.g. power purchase agreement and bulk water supply agreement), concession agreement, off take contracts, etc
- Deep knowledge of relevant project ancillary contracts (e.g. EPC contract, supply agreement) and financing contracts
- Excellent analytic skills – you will need to analyse how Indonesian and non-Indonesian regulations and be comfortable with changing regulatory landscape
- Driven and ambitious attitude
This an outstanding law firm with a reputation in its field. The work environment is demanding and fast-paced but will reward the successful applicant with excellent career and self-development opportunities.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.