Senior Legal Manager
Consultant Mecca Bobby
Date posted 06 February 2023jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2023-02-16 2023-04-07 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior Legal Manager job is now open at a retail company in Jakarta.
About the Senior Legal Manager Role:
You will manage all legal activities pertaining to the corporation, contracts management, and present legal documents and agreements to the stakeholders, as well as become the face of the company to the government, third parties and relevant institutions. This role reports to Legal Director.
- Providing strategic legal advice in all matters that are relevant for the business of the company in Indonesia and ensure that any corporate activities are supported with the highest standards of legal, professional ethics and compliant with the prevailing laws and regulations
- Developing and implementing legal strategies, and through the collaboration with other functions provide strategic legal insight, potential risk exposure, and mitigation plans of any significant legal and regulatory developments to the management
- Developing processes to ensure that risks are escalated to the right level of seniority within the organisation
- Developing/reviewing and streamline processes required for legal review and approval of transactions
- Gain a good understanding of business processes in order to provide relevant and practical advice to various functions and country management
- Manage external legal counsel on specific projects and day-to-day country specific operational activities
To succeed in this Senior Legal Manager role, you must be experienced as a corporate lawyer and have a good general understanding of prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- Qualified lawyer in Indonesia with at least 5 - 10 years of experience working in an international law firm (minimum of four to five years) and in-house counsel (minimum of three to four years) within a multinational company in retail sectors
- Excellent understanding of import license and practices
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Solid negotiations skills
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Highly persuasive and influential
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain complex legal issues in a simple way
- Self drive, initiative and motivation are key to perform in this role
- Results-driven, disciplined and excellent in multitasking, able to get things done
- Strong ethics and high personal integrity
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Legal Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651530
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 February 2023A Legal Counsel job has become available at one of the oil and gas companies to support their business in Jakarta.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 February 2023A Head of Legal job is now open at a manufacturing and production company in Jakarta.
Salary: attractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023An Associate Project and Infrastructure job is now open at an international law firm in Jakarta.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 February 2023One of the biggest multinational law firms in Jakarta is currently seeking an Associate - Equity Capital Market. In this job, you will strengthen their capital market practice group.