Healthcare Compliance Officer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Mecca Bobby
Date posted 02 February 2023jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2023-02-16 2023-04-03 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Healthcare Compliance Officer job has become available at one of healthcare and pharmaceutical companies in Jakarta.
About the Healthcare Compliance Officer Role:
You will be responsible for maintaining a country integrity and compliance programme which supports the management to establish, promote and enforce compliance standards.
- Driving strategic and tactical initiatives and providing counsel and direction needed on all compliance-related issues to support the company’s growth of business and operations in each market
- Communicating, educating and counselling employees in each market policies and procedures
- Partnering with regional audit and internal controls in conducting monitoring, auditing and assessment
- Partnering with investigation team at the regional and global level in triaging, investigating, and remediating allegations of misconduct.
- Interacting with different stakeholders of the organisation: legal, internal controls, finance, audit and HR departments, as well as external advisers, consultants and service providers
To succeed in this Healthcare Compliance Officer position, you should have at least eight years of work experience in compliance, corporate security or regulatory affairs manager. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial and must be available to travel within Southeast Asia.
- Strong command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Previous regional scope is a plus
- Certified compliance and ethics professional (CCEP) is a plus
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs is a plus
- Pharmaceutical background is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical capability balanced with innovative, independent thinking and readiness to be hands-on to drive success/impact
- Dynamic and resilient individual with the demonstrated ability and confidence to make decisions and influence senior management, persuade and build consensus across the business and functions
- Experience implementing and developing policies and processes
- Energetic, proactive, self-starter with an open and approachable communication style
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Awareness and sensitivity to varied cultures across the region and the ability to adapt programme to address these differences
This pharmaceutical company is a leader in their field, and they are looking for a new regional position based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Healthcare Compliance Officer role.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651530
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 January 2023A Head of Legal (Commercial and Operations) job has become available at a global professional services company currently looking for a senior legal person to support their business in Jakarta.