Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Mecca Bobby
Date posted 09 December 2022jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2022-12-09 2023-02-07 building-and-construction Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Legal Manager job has now become available at one of building construction materials companies in Jakarta.
About the Legal Manager Role:
This is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen and assisting the company in managing their assets in Indonesia.
- Assist and provide legal documentation process for company establishment
- Work with overseas counterparts to monitor subsidiaries and properties, and to determine or maintain the validity of legal documentations
- Liaise with overseas legal counsel and external lawyers
- Conduct regulatory reporting related with activities of the company/subsidiaries
- Support on corporate secretarial matters
To succeed in this Legal Manager role, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and expertise in a business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in law and a minimum of five years' experience as a corporate lawyer
- Experience in public notary is an advantage
- Able to work independently in a small team and yet being a strong team player
- Strong knowledge of company establishment, regulatory requirements, permits, and licensing
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation includes the new regulations
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
This building materials company is a subsidiary from huge conglomerate group who has an excellent reputation for training its employees to the highest standards.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance to the next level, this Legal Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.