GM Legal (Cikarang Area)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 11 November 2022other-islands legal/in-house-legal 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 manufacturing-and-production CIKARANG ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest multinational manufacturing companies is currently seeking a seasoned GM Legal (Cikarang Area) in the manufacturing industry. In this job, you will support their business growth in Indonesia.
About the GM Legal (Cikarang Area) Role:
You will manage all legal activities pertaining to the corporation, contracts management, and present legal documents and agreements to the stakeholders, as well as become the face of the company to the government, third parties and relevant institutions. This role reports to the President and Directors.
- Providing strategic legal advice in all matters that are relevant for the business of the company in Indonesia and ensure that any corporate activities are supported with the highest standards of legal, professional ethics and compliant with the prevailing laws and regulations
- Developing and implementing legal and corporate affairs strategies, and through the collaboration with other functions provide strategic legal insight, potential risk exposure, and mitigation plans of any significant legal and regulatory developments to the management
- Representing the company in associations, to develop and maintain relationships with the company’s external stakeholders (partners, consultants, government, institutions, government officials, industry associations, chambers of commerce) to actively shape laws, regulations and environment
- Developing processes to ensure that risks are escalated to the right level of seniority within the organisation
- Developing/reviewing and streamlining processes required for legal review and approval of transactions
- Gaining a good understanding of business processes in order to provide relevant and practical advice to various functions and country management
- Managing external legal counsel on specific projects and day-to-day country specific operational activities
To succeed in this GM Legal (Cikarang Area) role, you should be experienced as a corporate and litigation lawyer and have a good general understanding of prevailing laws and regulations.
- Qualified lawyer in Indonesia with overall 20 - 25 years' experience working in an international law firm (minimum of four to five years) and in-house counsel (minimum of three to four years)
- Must have experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience dealing with tax and transfer pricing matters as well as basic finance/accounting knowledge is an advantage
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Solid negotiations skills
- Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams
- Highly persuasive and influential
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain complex legal issues in a simple way
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities, both at strategic and operational level
- Self-driven, initiative and motivation are key to perform in this role
- Results-driven, disciplined and excellent in multitasking, able to get things done
- Strong ethics and high personal integrity
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in Manufacturing and production. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Legal (Cikarang Area) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.