Legal Manager (Capital Market)
Consultant Mecca Bobby
Date posted 01 November 2022jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Legal Manager (Capital Market) job is now open at one of renewable energy companies in Jakarta.
About the Legal Manager (Capital Market) Role:
In a legal function seen as a real partner to the business, this is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen. You will be reporting to the VP Renewable Capital and Corporate Planning.
- Providing accurate and timely legal advice in business-related areas of expertise such as money markets, debt capital markets (including structured debt), equity capital markets and corporate finance
- Researching, analysing, and interpreting proposed and existing laws, statutes, and regulations
- Identifying, evaluating, and addressing issues of legal risk regarding business decisions and operations
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating and/or approving legal contracts, letters of agreement, policies and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Representing/advocating for the company government agencies, or other legal authorities
- Liaising with external legal counsel on complex legal issues
- Conducting all work with integrity and responsibility
To succeed in this Legal Manager (Capital Market) role, you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of how to grow the business.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Law from reputable university – preferably with PERADI certification. Master's degree is an advantage
- Minimum of five years' proven experience in a legal role in a business environment. Experience working in an operating company is a plus
- Experience in the renewable or electricity business is a plus
- Good understanding of commercial paper, medium term notes and structured debt for the professional clients of the bank
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Indonesian capital market laws and regulations
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate actions, capital market and project financing
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation includes the new regulations.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
This is a start-up renewable energy company is a subsidiary from huge conglomerate group who has an excellent reputation for training its employees to the highest standards.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance to the next level, this Legal Manager (Capital Market) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.