Head of Legal
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 13 September 2022jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 science-and-research Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of Legal job has become available at one of the exciting start-up companies to support their business in Jakarta.
About the Head of Legal Role:
As the Head of Legal, you will handle legal matters such as investment, employment, litigation, reviewing contracts, conduct research, drafting, and legal due diligence in a wide array of regulatory framework. This role reports to the CEO.
- Providing clear and business-driven legal advisory on all legal aspects of company operations, product and services and strategic partnerships
- Providing legal support to other departments
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Ensuring the fulfilment of all legal compliance for company, products and services
- Conducting periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure the fulfilment of all legal compliance and obligations
- Managing external notaries and external legal service providers
- Advising resolution of disputes, litigation and regulatory matters including contracts, intellectual property, data and employment issues affecting the business
To succeed in this Head of Legal job, you will need to have high commercial awareness, self-driven motivation, dynamic cultural awareness, and appreciation of how regulations affect the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (having a master's degree is an advantage)
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- 8 - 12 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and/or in-house legal in a tech company
- Exposure and/or practical experience in the field of e-commerce, privacy law, finance, business transaction, and/or intellectual property rights
- Excellent legal drafting and writing skills (both in Bahasa Indonesian and English language)
- Excellent research, verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work well within the legal team and internal/external stakeholders
The company is one of the tech start-up companies focusing on science and research and is currently building its Indonesian team.
If you are a tech-savvy legal professional, who is looking for a new opportunity to grow your career, this Head of Legal role is for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.