Junior Legal Counsel
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 22 August 2022jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2022-08-23 2022-10-21 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global oil company is currently looking for a high potential candidate for an attractive Junior Legal Counsel job to support the business in Jakarta.
About the Junior Legal Counsel Role:
You will be responsible for protecting and supporting the company's business, innovations and assets by designing and ensuring a robust business advisory and business contract review and management for the business. This includes providing best consultation and advice on the third party engagement structure and business projects.
- Coordinate and work closely with external legal counsels and monitor their quality of work
- Draft, review and negotiate legal and commercial documents
- Handle complex commercial agreement
- Design and implement guidelines and policies for business contract process and management
- Provide guidance and assistance to ensure all operations and activities are carried out in compliance with laws and regulations
- Provide legal advice and consultation to the business on any matters
- Coordinate and participate closely in dispute resolution and litigation including evaluating alternative dispute resolution techniques, early case analysis, coordinating with external legal counsel, and negotiating settlements and agreements
To succeed in the Junior Legal Counsel job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and an internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in law with four to eight years of oil and gas experience either upstream or downstream in Indonesia and/or international law firms related to Indonesia oil and gas client works
- Law degree from a reputable university, preferably with a master's degree
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas law, civil law, business law, agrarian law, investment law, compliance, data privacy, compliance management and governance is essential
- Familiarity with PSC operation
- Agility and ability to manage complexity
- Collaborative mindset and attitudes
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Junior Legal Counsel job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 September 2022An attractive Regulatory Affairs Manager job is now open at one of medical and nursing companies in Jakarta.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 September 2022One of the biggest FMCG companies is currently seeking a Legal Manager. In this job, you will specialise in intellectual property and industrial relations to support their business in Jakarta.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Compliance Officer job has now become available at one of multinational healthcare companies in Jakarta.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022One of the emerging property companies is currently recruiting for a Legal Manager job to support their business in Jakarta.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 August 2022A Senior Legal Manager job has become available at one of the biggest global FMCG companies to support their business in Jakarta.