Senior Legal Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 12 August 2022jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2022-08-12 2022-10-11 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Legal Manager job has become available at one of the biggest global FMCG companies to support their business in Jakarta.
About the Senior Legal Manager Role:
You will manage all legal activities pertaining to the corporation, contracts management, and present legal documents and agreements to the stakeholders, as well as become the face of the company to the government, third parties and relevant institutions. This role reports to Country Legal Counsel Indonesia.
- Provide strategic legal advice in all matters that are relevant for the business of the company in Indonesia and ensure that any corporate activities are supported with the highest standards of legal, professional ethics and compliant with the prevailing laws and regulations
- Develop and implement legal and corporate affairs strategies, and through the collaboration with other functions provide strategic legal insight, potential risk exposure, and mitigation plans of any significant legal and regulatory developments to the management
- Develop processes to ensure that risks are escalated to the right level of seniority within the organisation
- Develop/review and streamline processes required for legal review and approval of transactions
- Gain a good understanding of business processes in order to provide relevant and practical advice to various functions and country management
- Manage external legal counsel on specific projects and day-to-day country specific operational activities
To succeed in this Senior Legal Manager role, you should be experienced as a corporate lawyer and have a good general understanding of prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- Qualified lawyer in Indonesia with 7 - 10 years of experience working in an international law firm (minimum of four to five years) and in-house counsel (minimum of three to four years) within a multinational company in FMCG industries
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Solid negotiations skills
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Highly persuasive and influential
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain complex legal issues in a simple way
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities, both at strategic and operational level
- Self drive, initiative and motivation are key to perform in this role
- Results-driven, disciplined and excellent in multitasking, able to get things done
- Strong ethics and high personal integrity
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Legal Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 September 2022One of the biggest FMCG companies is currently seeking a Legal Manager. In this job, you will specialise in intellectual property and industrial relations to support their business in Jakarta.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 September 2022An attractive Regulatory Affairs Manager job is now open at one of medical and nursing companies in Jakarta.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Compliance Officer job has now become available at one of multinational healthcare companies in Jakarta.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022One of the emerging property companies is currently recruiting for a Legal Manager job to support their business in Jakarta.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 August 2022A global oil company is currently looking for a high potential candidate for an attractive Junior Legal Counsel job to support the business in Jakarta.