Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 20 July 2022jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2022-07-28 2022-09-18 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the global oil and gas companies is currently recruiting for a Legal Counsel job to support their business in Jakarta.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
You will be responsible for protecting and supporting the company's business, innovations and assets by designing and ensuring a robust business advisory and business contract review and management for the business. This includes providing best consultation and advice on the third party engagement structure and business projects.
- Coordinate and work closely with external legal counsels and monitor their quality of work
- Draft, review and negotiate legal and commercial documents
- Handle complex commercial agreement
- Design and implement guidelines and policies for business contract process and management
- Provide guidance and assistance to ensure all operations and activities are carried out in compliance with laws and regulations
- Provide training and awareness to the business on the business contract process
- Provide legal advice and consultation to the business on any matters
- Coordinate and participate closely in dispute resolution and litigation including evaluating alternative dispute resolution techniques, early case analysis, coordinating with external legal counsel, and negotiating settlements and agreements
To succeed in the Legal Counsel job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and an internal matrix.
- A minimum of eight years of oil and gas experience either upstream or downstream in Indonesia and/or international law firms related to Indonesia oil and gas client works
- Law degree from a reputable university, preferably with a master's degree
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas law, civil law, business law, agrarian law, investment law, compliance, data privacy, compliance management and governance is essential
- Familiarity with PSC operation
- Agility and ability to manage complexity
- Collaborative mindset and attitudes
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.