Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Mecca Bobby
Date posted 23 May 2022jakarta legal/in-house-legal 2022-05-26 2022-07-22 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Legal Manager job has become available at a logistics and supply chain company to support their business in Jakarta.
About the Legal Manager Role:
As the company’s Legal Manager, you will be expected to single-handedly manage legal matters such as contracting, licensing, industrial relations (in collaboration with HR) and litigation management. This position reports to the Head of Legal.
- Manage/document contracts, obtain and renew licenses and permits, manage litigation, industrial relations (collaborating with HR), export-import of goods (collaborating with other teams) legal risk mitigation and other functions as may be required by the company
- Liaise with internal stakeholder and internal users, such as HR, tax, finance, sales and operations team
- Liaise with regulators for obtaining and renewing permits
- Accompany users in negotiating key contracts
To succeed in this Legal Manager role, you will need to have excellent analytical skills. You must also be able to analyse how Indonesian and non-Indonesian regulations will affect the business and how to navigate such regulations.
- Bachelor in Law with four years' experience as corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm or in-house lawyer
- Indonesian-qualified lawyer with PERADI Card is an advantage
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage as the candidate is required to work with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Familiarity with contracts (e.g. distribution contracts) and regulations relevant to logistics (e.g. distribution, export and import)
- Demonstrated understanding of, and an interest in helping to grow the business
- Commercially sound ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business
- Strong business-partnering skills
- Experience in the logistics and supply chain (both contractual and regulatory aspects) is desirable
- Readiness to work internal stakeholders (e.g. other functions within the company) and external stakeholders (e.g. regulators and governmental institutions)
This company needs no introduction in logistics distribution and supply chain industry. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Legal Manager role is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.