Legal Compliance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 fmcg Bandung Bandung ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational FMCG company based in Bandung, is currently looking for Legal Compliance Manager to expand their business.
About the Legal Compliance Manager Role:
You will be responsible for establishing, managing, and supervising a legal compliance system and compliance function in every business unit within the group., including providing best consultation and advice on the third party engagement structure and business projects.
- Establish and manage a legal compliance system within the Group
- Ensure the fulfilment of regulators’ reporting obligations complying with the prevailing laws and regulations
- Manage and supervise the compliance function in every Business Unit within the Group
- Monitor internal database/ compliance records
- Design and implement guidelines and policies for business contract process and management
- Provide training and awareness to the business on the business contract and compliance process
- Advise and collaborate with other departments in compliance affairs
To succeed in the Legal Compliance Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Law degree from a reputable university, preferably a master's degree
- Preferably from a financial services background
- Preferably with experience in compliance
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint, Prezi, and other presentation applications
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Willing to travel, both domestic and abroad
- Agility and ability to manage complexity
- Collaborative mindset and attitude
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to be place in Bandung, West Java
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Legal Compliance Manager is the right role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.