Senior Legal Counsel
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 retail Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational sporting goods retail company based in Jakarta has a Senior Legal Counsel job that has just arisen. You will be part of the legal team and assist the corporate legal function in all retail business matters.
About the Senior Legal Counsel Role:
You will serve in the legal function and be a real partner to the business. This is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Ensure and maintain the company’s activity is in compliance with the laws and regulations related to its operations
- Draft, review, interpret and negotiate contracts and any other legal documents in relation to any projects, transaction and various other documents
- Provide legal opinion related to IP rights and digital, sporting goods and manufacturing activities
- Provide day-to-day legal advice and assistance for negotiation and implementation of contracts and other arrangements entered by the company
- Working closely with all business units and providing a strategic business solutions and legal advice
To succeed in this Senior Legal Counsel role, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and have experience in a business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in law and a minimum of five years' experience, preferable as an in-house legal practitioner
- Possess a Peradi license
- Legal with a commercial sound with ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business
- Committed to be a legal business partner to internal clients
- Highly motivated, innovative discipline, details oriented, well organised, strong sense of responsibility
This leading multinational company has an outstanding reputation in the sports industry and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Senior Legal Counsel with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call for further information.