External Affairs and Government Relations
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 leisure-and-sport Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An External Affairs and Government Relations job has become available at one of the biggest global gaming platforms based in its Jakarta office.
About the External Affairs and Government Relations Role:
You will monitor the political environment for the relevant trends/topics that affect the company business operations in Indonesia.
- Evaluate any possible impacts both for opportunity and risk for the company, including all the business units.
- Develop local advocacy targets and strategies in accordance with regional (ASEAN) and global targets and strategies
- Develop local political positions on specific topics in accordance with regional (ASEAN) and global company positions and in coordination with relevant organisational units
- Establish, maintain, and manage an internal network with all relevant actors for political activities in Indonesia
- Build up and maintain an external network with key political decision makers and other relevant stakeholders
- Representation of the company in association/committee meetings in Indonesia
- Organisation and coordination of political meetings for high-ranking company associates
- Regular reporting of essential political information in Indonesia to relevant internal stakeholders of the company
- Communication of the company's positions to decision-makers and key influencers in order to shape favourable political conditions for the company
- Representation of the company at local conferences, meetings, and media events
To succeed in this External Affairs and Government Relations job, you will need to have high commercial awareness, self-driven motivation, dynamic cultural awareness, and appreciation of how regulations affect business.
- Minimum of a bachelor's or master's degree - preferably in public policy, law or macroeconomics (but open to any possibility)
- Minimum of three years' experience in a related field
- Possess strong interest in learning, agility, and curiosity
- Data driven
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in the government or public affairs sectors, public policy consultant, data research firms, management consultant firms, or NGO is a plus
- High interest in the gaming industry is a plus
This is one of the biggest global gaming platforms that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are looking to advance in your career in leisure and sport industry, this External Affairs and Government Relations role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.