Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 85000000 85000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the fastest growing financial services company offering payment solutions in Asia is currently looking for a Legal Counsel to be based in the Jakarta office.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
As a Legal Counsel, you will handle legal matters such as reviewing contracts, conduct research, drafting, legal due diligence in a wide array of regulatory framework including liaising with our outside counsel. This role reports to the Lead Legal Counsel at the company.
- Providing clear and business-driven legal advisory on all legal aspect of company operation, product and services and strategic partnership
- Providing legal support to other departments
- Assisting and working alongside the Indonesian Lead Counsel in collaboratively managing all legal matters and affairs
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents with our customers, business parties and third parties
- Ensuring the fulfilment of all legal compliance for company, products and services
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure the fulfilment of all legal compliances and obligations
- Managing external notaries and external legal service providers
- Responsible for advising the resolutions of disputes, litigation and regulatory matters including contracts, intellectual property, data and employment issues affecting the business
To succeed in this Legal Counsel job, you will need to have high commercial awareness, self-driven motivation, dynamic cultural awareness, and appreciation of how regulations affect business.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (having a master's degree will be an advantage)
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Three to seven years’ experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and/or in-house legal practitioner
- Exposure and/or practical experience in the field of e-commerce, fintech, privacy law, finance, business transaction, and/or intellectual property rights
- Excellent legal drafting and writing skills (both in Bahasa Indonesian and English language)
- Excellent research, verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work well within the legal team and internal/external stakeholder
- A go-to person with strong personality yet humble to learn from younger people
The company is one of Asia’s first and largest payment gateway services and is currently building its Indonesian team.
If you are a savvy legal professional with a bit of tech interest, who is looking for a new opportunity to grow your career, this Legal Counsel role is for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this opportunity.