Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 14 September 20192019-09-14 2019-11-13 legal Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 7000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company, focusing on the oil and gas business is looking for a Legal Counsel. In this job, you will be seen as the business partner of the company and contribute in the company's growth.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
You will be responsible for protecting and supporting the company's business, innovations and assets by designing and ensuring a robust business advisory and business contract review and management for the business. This includes providing best consultation and advice on the third party engagement structure and business projects.
- Coordinate and work closely with external legal counsels and monitor their quality of work
- Draft and review legal documents and agreements/contracts
- Provide legal advice, evaluate and advise on the legal risk
- Coordinate and participate closely in dispute resolution and litigation including evaluating alternative dispute resolution techniques, early case analysis, coordinating with external legal counsel, and negotiating settlements and agreements
To succeed in the Legal Counsel job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and an internal matrix.
- A minimum of 12 - 15 years of oil and gas experience in Indonesia and/or international law firms related to Indonesia oil and gas client works
- Law degree from a reputable university, preferably with a master's degree
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas law, civil law, business law, agrarian law, investment law, compliance, data privacy, compliance management and governance is essential
- Familiar with PSC operation
- Good relationship with SKK Migas
- Agility and ability to manage complexity
- Collaborative mindset and attitudes
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.