Salary Market aligned
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 18 August 20192019-08-18 2019-10-17 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 65000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company involved in agriculture, food processing and international trade is looking for a Governmnet Relations professional to be seen as the business partner of the company.
About the Government Relations Role:
The right candidate will be responsible for coordination and facilitation of government relations activities for the company. You report to and work closely with the President Director.
- Conduct research and monitor the regulation initiatives that might impact the company's operations
- Engage with local and central government officials in favour of the company
- Represent the company in any meetings with government or relevant association
- Create a short/long term legislation strategy as aligned with the needs of the company
To succeed in this Government Relations role, you should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Indonesian legislative process.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years' experience in government relations
- High personal integrity and commitment, strong communication and negotiation skills, independent and solution-oriented working style
- Good relationship with government institutions
The company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and show a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Government Relations job.
Apply today or call me for further information.