Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 telecommunications Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global ICT company based in Jakarta is looking to recruit a Legal Counsel to support the business and join their team.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
In a legal function seen as a real partner to the business, this is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Provide legal advice, licensing and regulatory issues
- Lead the full cycle of legal aspects of commercial matters, in line with business direction and strategy
- Manage and maintain legal relationship and communication with global affiliates;
- Detailed research and advice on ad hoc issues/projects, as they arise
- Negotiate contracts with vendors, supplier and other third parties
To succeed in this Legal Counsel, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and expertise in the business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in law and a minimum of five to seven years' experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and in-house legal practitioner (desirable)
- Competence as a lawyer; ability to manage workload in a dynamic environment
- Legal with a commercial sound with ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business
- Knowledge of telecom/IT law
- High personal integrity and commitment, strong communication and negotiation skills, independent and solution-oriented working style.
Apply today or call for further information.