Legal & Compliance Manager
Salary Medical Insurance
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 property-and-housing Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Indonesian retail real estate investment trust is looking to hire a Legal & Compliance Manager for their Singapore office. In this job, the right candidate will work closely with the legal and compliance team to support the business and contribute to the company's growth.
About the Legal & Compliance Manager Role:
This is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen, and assisting the company in managing their assets in Indonesia.
- Assist and provide legal documentation process for asset acquisition financing, divestment, fund-raising transactions involving Singaporeans entity
- Work with overseas counterparts to monitor subsidiaries and properties, and to determine or maintain the validity of legal documentations
- Liaise with Singapore/overseas legal counsel and external lawyers
- Conduct regulatory reporting related with activities of the company/subsidiaries
- Support on corporate secretarial matters
To succeed in this Legal & Compliance Manager role, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and expertise in a business environment.
- Bachelor’s in law and a minimum of five to seven years' experience as a corporate lawyer at a real estate company
- Able to work independently in a small team and yet being a strong team player
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian real estate operations, regulatory requirements, permits, and licensing
- Willing to be based in Singapore
- Knowledge of Singapore law (desirable)
Apply today or call further for more information.