Salary Attractive Package
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 financial-services South Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the first P2P lending companies in Indonesia with an excellent reputation in OJK, is currently looking for a Legal Counsel to support their business.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
As Legal Counsel, you will be reporting to VP Legal, Compliance, and Public Policy and support the business, operations, and other functions within the company.
- Taking charge of the company’s overall legal matters
- Liaising with key regulators, such as the OJK and Bank Indonesia
- Assisting VP Legal, Compliance, and Public Policy in contract negotiation and business arrangements
- Providing internal legal advice to other functions of the company
- Providing support to various company functions, such as credit, marketing and strategy, IT, finance, and CRM
- Ensuring that different functions of the company comply with prevailing laws and regulations
- Managing external counsels, notaries, and other external legal service providers
To succeed in the Legal Counsel job, you will need to have high commercial awareness and appreciation of how regulations affect business.
- Fluent in business and legal English
- Bachelor’s degree in law, with minimum of three years' experience in a law firm with exposure to financial services/banking industry and/or a financial technology company
- PERADI qualified is a plus
- Able to understand law and regulatory compliance, especially with regards to lending and non-bank financial institutions
- Unparalleled understanding of BI and OJK regulations with intimate knowledge of OJK and BI workings
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Attention to details
The company is one of the first and P2P lending arrangers in Indonesia. The role requires savvy but compliant-minded legal professionals who seek to grow with the company’s development.
If you think you meet the requirements and you are driven, determined, and want to be part of a team that has established best practices and policies during the dawn of Indonesia’s fintech industry, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this opportunity.