Legal Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 30 June 20192019-06-30 2019-08-29 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global packaging company is looking to recruit a Legal Project Manager to be seen as business partners in the project management unit. The Legal Project Manager will be responsible for establishing and leading complex cross-functional projects of the company.
About the Legal Project Manager Role:
This role offers subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects. The Legal Project Manager will play an active role in managing, shaping and leading the company’s project by providing seamless project management guidance and support for the success of the project.
- Oversee multiple projects concurrently to achieve business goals
- Prioritise projects based on advancing the legal strategy
- Ensure that the project schedule is accurate, updated, and reflective of authorised changes
- Structure and lead execution of initiatives; develop implementation plans, communication plans, and provide overall project management leadership to successfully drive projects to completion
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs
To succeed in this role, you must able to provide legal advice that address complex issues, possess a good leadership, eager to learn and have a good communication skils.
- Law degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of seven years' experience, preferably with project management experience, within a corporate or legal environment
- Demonstrated mastery of managing key project components
- A strong track record of successful project delivery
- Have a good understanding of the Indonesian law
- Attentive to details, highly motivated, innovative discipline and strong analytic skill to distil large amount of information into key messages
- Have a high-level fluency in English and Indonesian languages
- Supervisory experience preferred
This multinational packaging company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Apply today or call for further information