Deputy General Counsel
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 telecommunications Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest telecommunications companies in Indonesia has an attractive Deputy General Counsel job that has just become available, to be based in their Jakarta office.
About the Deputy General Counsel Role:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full array of legal works, ranging from basic corporate, operations, to dispute resolution. You will ensure the company’s compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements and to support the day-to-day work of the General Counsel. The posting will be in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Taking charge of the company’s overall legal matters
- Liaising with any relevant key regulators and government officers within telecommunications industry
- Taking lead roles in contract negotiation and business arrangements
- Providing internal legal advice to other functions of the company
- Providing support to various company functions
- Ensuring that different functions of the company comply with prevailing laws and regulations
- Managing external counsels, notaries, and other external legal service providers
To succeed in this role, you will need to posses in-depth knowledge of contract law and telecommunications law. Knowledge and experience in a litigation practice is preferable.
- 7 - 10 years' legal working experience ideally in technology, financial technology or other regulated industry in Indonesia
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with Indonesian authorities
- Have good basic understanding of the Indonesian law
- Strong leadership, good presentation and communication skills, team player, self-starter, conscientious, thorough, tidy, capable of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Can-do attitude, and the drive, resourcefulness and the ability to get tasks/deals done
- Good planning, communication and organisation skills
- Good communication skills with high level of fluency in English and Indonesian language, both written and spoken
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to provide legal advice and draft contracts that address complex and difficult issues
This is a leading telecommunications company with ambitious expansion plans. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced but will reward the successful applicant with excellent career and self-development opportunities.
If you are highly organised, passionate about applying your legal skills to the e-commerce sector, then this opportunity is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.