Associate Legal Counsel - Mining
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Negotiable
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 mining Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A conglomerate group with multiple subsidiaries based in Jakarta is looking to recruit an Associate Legal Counsel - Mining. In this job, you will perform legal administration and assist the corporate legal function related to their mining investment.
About the Associate Legal Counsel - Mining Role:
In a legal function seen as a real partner to the business, this is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen. You will be reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel.
- Draft, review, interpret and negotiate contracts and any other legal documents in relation to any projects, transaction and various other documents
- Provides research in mining and coal regulation, factual information, counsel and guidance on legal issues or queries
- Working closely with all business units and providing a strategic business solutions and legal advice
- Assist in M&A, corporate and commercial matters and financing transactions
To succeed in this Associate Legal Counsel - Mining role, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and expertise in a mining environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and a minimum of three years' experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and in-house legal practitioner (desirable)
- Competence as a lawyer; ability to manage workload in a dynamic environment
- Legal with a commercial sound with ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business
- Committed to be a legal business partner to internal clients
- Highly motivated, innovative discipline and able to work independently and collaboratively
This conglomerate group has an outstanding reputation on strong team culture and family-friendly work environment that enhances the professional and personal growth of its employees.
Apply today or call for further information.