Legal Counsel - Logistic
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A growing Transport and Logistic Start-up based in Jakarta is looking to recruit a Legal Counsel - Logistic to support the business and join their team.
About the Legal Counsel - Logistic Role:
In a legal function seen as a real partner to the business, this is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Providing legal advice, licensing and regulatory issues
- Leading the legal structuring of products and operations
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of contracts, including service contracts, transportation and logistics agreements and services agreements and existing supplier contracts and helping with the review of and prioritisation of current and future issues in contract negotiations
- Providing advice and guidance in connection with the company’s corporate secretarial activities
- Advising internal clients on key provisions of agreements, complex sourcing issues, risk management, dispute resolution, and project management issues
To succeed in this Head of Legal role, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and expertise in a business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degreee in law and a minimum of five to seven years' experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and in-house legal practitioner (desirable)
- Competence as a lawyer; ability to manage workload in a dynamic environment
- Legal with a commercial sound with ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business
- Committed to be a legal business partner to internal clients;
- Integrity and commitment, communication and negotiation skills, independent and solution-oriented working style
Apply today or call for further information