Head of Legal
Salary very attarctive
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Head of Legal job has just arisen at one of the biggest financial technology companies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Legal Role:
As the Head of Legal, you will lead the legal team and support the business, operations, and other functions within the company.
- Taking charge of the company’s overall legal matters
- Liaising with key regulators, such as the OJK and Bank Indonesia
- Taking lead roles in contract negotiation and business arrangements
- Providing internal legal advice to other functions of the company
- Providing support to various company functions, such as Credit, Marketing & Strategy, IT, Finance, and CRM
- Ensure that different functions of the company comply with prevailing laws and regulations
- Manage external counsels, notaries, and other external legal service providers
To succeed in the Head of Legal job, you will need to have high commercial awareness and appreciation of how regulations affect business.
- Fluent in business and legal English
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Master's degree from overseas University preferable
- PERADI qualified
- Five to ten years experience, with exposure to financial services / banking industry and preferably financial technology
- Excellent understanding of law & regulatory compliance, especially with regards to lending and non-bank financial institutions
- Unparalleled understanding of BI and OJK regulations with intimate knowledge of OJK and BI workings
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Attention to details
- Highly organised
The company is one of Asia’s first and largest P2P lending arrangers and is currently building its Indonesia team. The role requires savvy but compliant-minded legal professionals who seek to grow with the company’s development.
If you think you meet the requirements and you are driven, determined, and want to be part of a team establishing best practices and policies during the dawn of Indonesia’s fin tech industry, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this opportunity.