Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Pinasti Astari
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 telecommunications Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A multinational mobile service provider based in Jakarta has an attractive Legal Counsel job that has just arisen. You will provide legal advice for contractual relationships between the Company and other party(s) and ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable laws.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
You will be responsible for the provision of legal advice for contractual relationships between the Company and other party(s) and ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable laws. You will be reporting to Senior Legal Counsel.
- Drafting, reviewing and managing agreements, correspondences, claims and other contractual matters;
- Providing legal advice and negotiating and implementing contracts and other formal arrangements entered by the Company;
- Review all terms and conditions for all products/services that will be launched by the Company to market;
- Managing legal and regulatory risk and other business risk associated;
- Keeping track of any regulatory changes/updates and analysing any regulatory changes towards the Company’s interests, business and operations;
- Providing a strategic solutions and legal advice relating to business decision making process
To succeed in this role, you must able to provide sound legal advice on complex issues, possess good leadership skills, and have excellent communication skill.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university, preferably a Master’s degree
- Seven to ten years legal working experience ideally in technology, financial technology or other regulated industry in Indonesia
- Have a good understanding of the Indonesian law
- Attentive to details, highly motivated, innovative discipline and able to work independently and collaboratively
- Have a high-level fluency in English and Indonesian languages
This multinational mobile service provider company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
This role offers exposure to a varied commercial workload and an opportunity to be an integral part of the business, this is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a multinational company, this Legal Counsel role is for you.
Apply today or call for further information.