Salary Attractive Package
Location East JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An emerging logistics distribution and supply chain company is looking to add a Legal Counsel to lead its Legal department. This position will report to the Country Manager and based on their HQ in East Jakarta.
About the Legal Counsel role:
As the company’s Legal Counsel, you are expected to single-handled legal matters such as contracting, licensing, industrial relations (in collaboration with HR) and litigation management. This position reports to the Country Manager.
- Manage/document contracts, obtain and renew licenses and permits, manage litigation, industrial relations (collaborating with HR), export-import of goods (collaborating with other teams) legal risk mitigation and other functions as may be required by the company
- Liaise with internal stakeholder and internal users, such as HR, tax, finance, sales and operations team
- Liaise with regulators for obtaining and renewing permits
- Accompany users in negotiating key contracts
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent analytic skills. You will need to analyse how Indonesian and non-Indonesian regulations will affect the business and how to navigate such regulations.
- Bachelor in Law and have at least 5 years experience as corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm, Indonesian qualified lawyer with PERADI Card (desirable)
- Familiarity with contracts (eg. distribution contracts) and regulations relevant to logistics (eg. distribution and export import)
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and an interest in helping to grow the business
- Be interested in developing client relationships
- Legal with a commercial sound with ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business
- Strong business partnering skills
- Experience in Logistics and supply chain (both contractual and regulatory aspects) would be desirable
- Willing to work internal stakeholders (eg. other functions within the company) and external stakeholders (eg. regulators and governmental institutions)
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.