Associate Legal Counsel
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 legal Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
Due to exciting growth within their business, a large mining group based in Jakarta is looking to recruit an Associate Legal Counsel to be responsible for overseeing & assisting the entire Legal function.
About the Associate Legal Counsel role:
In a legal function seen as a real partner to the business, this is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenges requiring both legal knowledge and commercial acumen. You will be reporting to the General Counsel.
Working across multiple entities, a wide range of responsibilities may include:
- Drafting contracts with vendor, customer and all business partner and/or third party;
- Handling all cases (mostly contracts negotiation) in the company, include issuing and recording the warning letters before the case being dispute to the court;
- Providing legal opinion to other departments regarding any issue related to legal;
- Reviewing compliance protocol;
- Conducting legal and compliance audits (peer audit/cross audit) across subsidiaries within company;
- Work closely with company’s internal audit in conducting legal audits (doing investigation, etc) in order to prevent any fraud and bribery action in the company;
- Maintain business license issues and registrations of the company in Indonesia.
The successful candidate will posses the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor in Law degree and a minimum of 3 years experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and in House Legal practitioner (desirable);
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and an interest in helping to grow the business;
- Legal with a commercial sound with ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business;
- Strong business partnering skills.
This legal mining group has an excellent reputation for training its employees to the highest standard. This is an opportunity for an Associate Legal Counsel who's looking to progress their career to the next level.
Apply today or call for further information.