Head of Corporate Secretary
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 telecommunications Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A large established public listed group based in Jakarta is looking to have an experienced Head of Corporate Secretary to deliver an expert company secretarial service reporting to the CEO. The role is highly visible and the ideal candidate would be experienced in the Boardroom and have the confidence to engage with the Board of Directors, senior management and external advisers on a daily basis.
About the Head of Corporate Secretary role:
You will be responsible to develop and oversee the process of ensuring the integrity of the governance framework in order to ensure the company’s compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements and to support the day-to-day work of the board of directors.
- Oversee and coordinate functions within Corporate Secretary (regulatory, legal, corporate communication & corporate administration) to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and agenda
- Develop overall public relations strategy to cultivate company's corporate image
- Oversee the operational of corporate secretarial which includes BOD and BOC agenda, corporate administration and information, and whistle blowing of the company to ensure the fluency of the process
- Assist the execution of regulation & policies advocacy which includes proactively influence the regulator in developing telecommunication industry policies
To succeed in the Head of Corporate Secretary job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Law degree from reputable university, preferably master degree
- 10-12 years relevant experience in public relation or corporate secretary within public listed company
- Agility and ability to manage complexity
- Collaborative mindset & attitudes
- Good communication skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Corporate Secretary job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.