Government Relations Head
Consultant Indra Pambudy
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 automotive Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting position as Head of Government Relation has recently opened at an automotive manufacturer in Indonesia.
About the Head of Government Relation role:
As Head of Government Relation, you are expected to lead your team and advocate policy changes in favour of the company. This job is for a person who believes in and is passionate about the automotive industry and willing to work with government and non-governmental stakeholders.
- Proactive policy and legislative advocacy
- Pre-emptively influence policy making
- Engage regulators, legislators, and other stakeholders in the automotive industry
- Lead, mentor, assist, and develop your subordinates
- Close liaison with key governmental institutions, such as the Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Trade, and Ministry of Industry
- The ideal candidate needs to have the following credentials
- Having worked at or for an automotive company (i.e. as employee or as consultant)
- Experienced in legislative advocacy
- Has experience working with legislators and regulators in shaping and influencing policies
- Deep knowledge of Indonesia’s legislative process
- Excellent analytic skills – you will need to analyse how Indonesian and non-Indonesian regulations in the field of tax and finance, industry, and trade affect industry
- Willing to work with legislators and regulators
The candidate will lead the government relations team to shape government policies. This an outstanding automotive company with a reputation in its field. The work environment is demanding and fast-paced but will reward the successful applicant with excellent career and self-development opportunities.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.