Senior Litigation Manager
Consultant Indra Pambudy
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-14 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting position as Senior Litigation Manager has recently opened at a plantation company in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is an in-house role and suitable for candidates with strong credentials in managing / resolving disputes or those candidates with strong background in land, plantation, mining, or other natural resources.
About the Senior Litigation Manager role:
This role is for Senior Litigation Manager to work at an international palm oil plantation company with strong presence in Indonesia. The posting will be in Jakarta with frequent travels to Kalimantan.
- Manage litigation and other methods of dispute resolutions
- Be the company’s first point of contact for in civil, administrative, and criminal cases
- Liaison with external counsel
- Manage and engage key local and governmental stakeholders
- Lead discussion and negotiations with local stakeholders
- Building and maintaining good relationship with local stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in Law (Sarjana Hukum / SH)
- PERADI permit is required
- Highly experienced in managing / running civil, administrative, and criminal cases. Having served in litigation role at law firms is a desirable bonus.
- In-depth knowledge on Indonesia’s contract law, adat law, land law, plantation law, and mining law.
- Excellent analytic skills
- Personable yet confident outlook
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to understand local issues
- Willing to travel to the company’s concessions on regular basis
This is a well-known plantation company with a friendly culture. The remuneration is competitive and the job requires combination of sound legal knowledge and outward confidence.
If you are highly organised, passionate about applying your legal skills to the plantation sector, then this opportunity is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.