Legal Vice President
Consultant Indra Pambudy
Date posted 13 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting position as Legal Vice President has recently opened at one of the best-known e-commerce companies in Indonesia.
About the Legal Vice President role:
This role is for vice president as legal at one of Indonesia’s largest e-commerce company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full array of legal works, ranging from basic corporate, operations, to dispute resolution. The posting will be in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Leading the legal team in the company
- Oversee the overall legal operation within the company
- Reviewing and providing advice to the business upon request on matters concerning applicable contracts required for operation of the company
- Advising the management regarding any policies and/or regulation changes that may impact the company
- Acting as the main point of contact for all legal matters, including contract management, corporate action, and litigation matters
- Acting on behalf of the company in any particular dispute as required
- Work with other functions within company in identifying and managing potential legal risk
- Bachelor Degree in Law (Sarjana Hukum / SH)
- 15 years practice experience. Having practised in-house at a bank is a must
- Candidates with strong knowledge on FMCG, trade & distribution, retail, e-commerce are preferred
- In-depth knowledge on Indonesia’s contract law, Indonesia’s Civil Code, Corporate Law, and Civil Procedure
- Familiarity with e-commerce
- Excellent analytic skills – you will need to analyse how Indonesian and non-Indonesian regulations related to banking and other sectors affect lending decisions
- Possess organisational and multi-tasking skills of the highest calibre
- Able to lead a team
This an outstanding company with a plan to expand. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced but will reward the successful applicant with excellent career and self-development opportunities.
If you are highly organised, passionate about applying your legal skills to the e-commerce sector, then this opportunity is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.