Consultant Indra Pambudy
Date posted 13 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A reputable law firm is seeking for a sworn legal translator to join their excellent team, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Legal Translator role:
This role is for a sworn legal translator from English to Indonesian and/or Indonesian to English to work in the legal industry.
You will be responsible for two primary areas:
- Producing standard terminology and translation templates for contracts and laws and regulations
- Assisting lawyers with legal translation
- Sworn translator certificate (this is a must)
- Fluent in English and Indonesian
- Able to produce accurate and consistent translations within tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise and have good time management skills
- Experience in translating agreements, laws and regulations, or other documents related to the following sector
- Proactive in seeking and receptive to feedback
This an outstanding law firm with a reputation in its field. The work environment is systematic, well organised, and fast-paced but an applicant who has good time management skill and sense of priority will thrive in this job.
If you are highly organised sworn legal translator, passionate about applying your legal translation skills to an in-house setting and want steady stream of income for predictable workload (i.e. no time wasted on business development) then this is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.