Associate, Banking & Finance
Consultant Sila Diratri
Date posted 01 February 2017
An exciting Associate, Banking & Finance job has just become available at one of the most respected International law firms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Partner, this is a role for a lawyer who is a leader in their field.
About the Associate, Banking & Finance Role:
You will be responsible to protect and support the company business, innovations and assets by designing and ensuring a robust business advisory and business contract review and management for the business, including providing best consultation and advice on the third party engagement structure and business projects.
- Analyse legal risks and opportunities when advising the business on engagement with third
party and managing business contracts
- Design and implement guidelines and policies for business contract processes and management
- Provide training and awareness to the business on the business contract process
- Provide legal advice and consultation to the business on any legal matters
To succeed in the Banking Finance lawyer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Law degree from reputable university, preferably master degree
- Strong experience in Legal matters and contract laws
- Agility and ability to manage complexity
- Collaborative mindset & attitudes
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Banking Finance lawyer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.