Consultant Sila Diratri
Date posted 31 January 2017
An exciting Compliance Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected leading manufacturing companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a role for a lawyer who is a leader in their field.
About the Compliance Manager Role:
You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the team to protect the interests of the company and minimise the risks associated with the operational activities within the company vision, mission, values, business goals and strategies and relevant government regulations and laws.
- Manage the department in order to provide services that are effective, efficient and precise
- Implement Good Corporate Governance Law Section in accordance with the Decree of the FD
- Plan, direct, supervise and review performance of direct subordinates
- Maintain compliance of the company’s activities with the applicable law
- Ensure the intellectual property ownership of the company's products
To succeed in the Compliance Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Specific knowledge in manufacturing, trade affairs regulation as well as import/ export (cross-border transaction)
- Business understanding in corporate law and civil law
- Five years' experience in the same position
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Compliance Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.