Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 11 January 2023jakarta internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters Indonesia is looking to add to its high-performing Technology recruitment division in Jakarta and would like to hear from candidates who are keen to utilise their experience in a heavily client facing, autonomous role on a profitable and busy desk. Keen to speak with experienced IT recruiters or IT industry professionals in a Tech sales function.
About the role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- Successful candidates will ideally possess 3 – 5 years successful work experience with a solid understanding/background in IT, technology / B2B sales or commercial experience in a corporate environment
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: competitive base + attractive bonusesLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 January 2023Robert Walters Indonesia office is looking to hire a recruitment consultant in our Financial Services and Banking division. If you are an industry professional from the Financial Services or Banking sector looking to make a career switch into recruitment, please get in touch! The successful candidate will help our clients to recruit in areas across front office, back office and middle office functions.
Salary: competitive base + attractive bonusesLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 January 2023Due to expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Supply Chain & Engineering division to support our clients' hiring needs. If you have some industry knowledge from the supply chain or engineering industry looking to make a career switch into recruitment, please get in touch. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a keen interest in sales, possess strong interpersonal skills and has a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.