Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 11 January 2023jakarta internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters Indonesia office is looking to hire a recruitment consultant in our Financial Services and Banking division. If you are an industry professional from the Financial Services or Banking sector looking to make a career switch into recruitment, please get in touch! The successful candidate will help our clients to recruit in areas across front office, back office and middle office functions.
About the role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 3-4 years’ successful industry experience, ideally from the Financial Services or Banking sector.
- Candidates with Big-4 background or junior auditors are most welcome to apply
- High level of energy and self-motivation with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a challenging dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' human capital needs
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: competitive base + attractive bonusesLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 January 2023Robert Walters Indonesia is looking to add to its high-performing Technology recruitment division in Jakarta and would like to hear from candidates who are keen to utilise their experience in a heavily client facing, autonomous role on a profitable and busy desk. Keen to speak with experienced IT recruiters or IT industry professionals in a Tech sales function.
Salary: competitive base + attractive bonusesLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 January 2023Due to expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Supply Chain & Engineering division to support our clients' hiring needs. If you have some industry knowledge from the supply chain or engineering industry looking to make a career switch into recruitment, please get in touch. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a keen interest in sales, possess strong interpersonal skills and has a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.