Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 11 January 2023jakarta internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Supply Chain & Engineering division to support our clients' hiring needs. If you have some industry knowledge from the supply chain or engineering industry looking to make a career switch into recruitment, please get in touch. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a keen interest in sales, possess strong interpersonal skills and has a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.
About the role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ successful industry experience, ideally from the Supply Chain/Engineering sector.
- Preferance for individuals with sales and business development experience
- High level of energy and self-motivation with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a challenging dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' human capital needs
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: competitive base + attractive bonusesLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 January 2023Robert Walters Indonesia is looking to add to its high-performing Technology recruitment division in Jakarta and would like to hear from candidates who are keen to utilise their experience in a heavily client facing, autonomous role on a profitable and busy desk. Keen to speak with experienced IT recruiters or IT industry professionals in a Tech sales function.
Salary: competitive base + attractive bonusesLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 January 2023Robert Walters Indonesia office is looking to hire a recruitment consultant in our Financial Services and Banking division. If you are an industry professional from the Financial Services or Banking sector looking to make a career switch into recruitment, please get in touch! The successful candidate will help our clients to recruit in areas across front office, back office and middle office functions.