Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 5000000 10000000 10000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is one of the largest and most respected professional recruitment partners in the world - listed on the London Stock Exchange we have a presence in 30 different countries. Due to ongoing expansion, we are hiring new Consultant to join our Indonesian Technology team based in Jakarta. We are keen to speak with highly motivated individuals with at least 3-5 years’ industry experience within a Technology, eCommerce or Start-up environment.
About the Consultant - Tech role:
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be stepping into a diverse and richly rewarding professional environment. You will also be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 3-5 years’ industry experience within a Technology, eCommerce or Start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our client's employee base
You should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of the local market dynamics, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates. This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment gives you the opportunity to step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.
The successful candidate will be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets. This is a fast moving work environment which gives you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Apply now to learn more.