Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 27 May 20192019-06-24 2019-07-26 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 5000000 10000000 10000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is one of the largest and most respected professional recruitment partners in the world - listed on the London Stock Exchange we have a presence in 30 different countries. Due to ongoing expansion, we are hiring a new Consultant to join our technology team in Jakarta. We are keen to speak with highly motivated individuals with at least three to five years’ industry experience within a technology, e-commerce or start-up environment.
About the Consultant - Tech Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be stepping into a diverse and richly rewarding professional environment. You will also be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum three to five years’ industry experience within a technology, e-commerce or start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our client's employee base
You should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of the local market dynamics, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates. This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment gives you the opportunity to step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.
The successful candidate will be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets. This is a fast moving work environment which gives you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Apply now to learn more.