Salary Bonus 30%
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 it Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 70000000 90000000 90000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large and well known international IT Service provider is looking to recruit a new Country Manager for their Indonesia operations. Based in Jakarta and reporting to the Regional Director, this person will lead the local sales and marketing team with full P&L responsibility and help build a team of dedicated sales people.
About the Country Manager Role:
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to maintain existing good business relationships with key clients and business partners, and develop new business opportunities. You will have sales and marketing duties, with a focus on strategic market/new business development initiatives.
- Raise significantly the company's visibility in the market place
- Grow both profit and revenue in the short to medium term in order to establish a position of market leadership
- Provide additional focus to management team morale and develop leadership skills
- Maintain and enhance customer satisfaction, as well as employee satisfaction programmes
- Regulate expense management leading to accelerated and predictable earnings growth
To succeed in this Country Manager role, you must have proven sales track record and strong background in sales, particularly with experience in direct sales and managing large corporate accounts. You must also be able to lead channel sales team, achieve revenue by implementing business strategies effectively.
- Proven sales track record and strong background in solutions selling, preferably with experience in direct corporate accounts, sector sales and channels sales management
- 10 years experience in SI/IT and/or a technology-related industry with a minimum of 5 years experience at the management decision making level
- Good knowledge of the local SI/IT industry, its players and trends and good contacts within the upper circle of key decision makers
- The candidate must also be used to matrix reporting with strong leadership skills
- Exudes self-sufficiency, has an entrepreneurial spirit and charisma
- Delegates well and empowers his/her people - giving them space
- Has a demonstrated ability in recruiting, building and developing high-performance teams
- Has outstanding business acumen and prioritisation skills
This is an excellent Country Manager opportunity for an experience candidate to further develop their career with a proven market leader which still have significant room for growth. Candidates who demonstrate core values as honesty and integrity, teamwork, respect for people, professionalism and openness are sought after.
Please apply now to learn more.