Quality Assurance (QA) Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 retail Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Indonesian retail coffee brand is looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Lead to be based in South Jakarta office. In this role, you will collaborate with development and product team to work on quality assurance best practices that aim to give the best purchasing experience for millions of customers.
About the Quality Assurance (QA) Lead Role:
In this Quality Assurance (QA) Lead role, you will mainly responsible for defining best quality assurance workflow and maintaining test environment to ensure mobile application features are running smoothly. The quality assurance process is critical to deliver the best experience of using mobile apps for millions of daily customers. This role will be based in South Jakarta office.
- Indonesia QA candidate hiring and team build up
- Work with technical and product team cross countries and define QA workflow best practice
- Design test plan and break down tasks to team member, ensure each release launch smoothly
- Build and maintain test environments
- Automate regression cases and triage each failure
- Analysis requirements, design cases and track bugs
To succeed in this QA Lead job, it is important for you to have the pace of start up environment and growth mindset to keep improving the quality assurance process from manual to automation when it is necessary for the business.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of three years' test experience and at least one year's leadership experience
- At least one year's automation experience, familiar with API, APP and Web automation
- Familiarity at least one of following coding language: Python/Java/Ruby
- Familiarity with Linux, MySQL, Jenkins, have the knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Solid communication skill in both English and Bahasa, with experience working in a complex business team
- Proven experience owning end-to-end quality assurance process from creating test case and scenario from a requirement, execute test, provide test report and loop back result
This leading brand has been very well known among coffee lovers in Indonesia and serving over than 175,000 cups of coffee per month for customers in more than 8 cities of Indonesia. The business is now leveraging its technology to enable customer doing online order through website and mobile apps aim to reach wider scope of customers.
If you are interested to be part of growing business which serve millions of customers daily, this Quality Assurance (QA) Lead opportunity has been awaiting for you.
Click apply today or call to me to discuss further about this opportunity.