Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the largest global financial services company is looking for an IT PMO to be based in their Jakarta office. The person needs to have previous experience handling projects, excellent communications and stakeholder management skills.
About the IT PMO Role:
The IT PMO role will report to the Head PMO and will liaise internally and externally doing new/enhancement projects focusing with the IT team as well. They need someone self-driven and with great communication skills.
- Manage assigned project to meet project goals and manage scope, cost, time and quality aspects of the project
- Identify key stakeholders and team members for projects and assign individual responsibilities for delegation of responsibility
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet project goals
- Track project progress and document project actions, risks, issues and decisions and escalate where appropriate to ensure that all projects execute as plan
- Ensure profit/loss analysis and project budgets are in place, and track project performance against budget to ensure all project budgets execute as planned
- Maintain project documentation repository up to date to reflect latest update organisation situation
- Document lessons learned, develop action plans to address lessons learned to gather data for improvement on the next process or next project
- Resolve scheduling and resource conflicts to ensure every project can be executed as planned
- Hold project meetings and keep all relevant staff up to date with project progress to ensure projects deliver as planned
- Circulate updated project plan, minute meetings, project status report and other relevant information to project team and stakeholders to ensure relevant management approve the project plans
- Escalate project risk and issue to project sponsor and related stakeholders as appropriate to get a decision how to solve it.
- Cooperate with other functions to ensure timely quality delivery of all project deliverables
- Manage and motivate project team members to achieve and deliver project as planned
- Consistently acknowledge and appreciate team member's contributions in order to keep their work motivation and ensure a conducive working environment
- At least five years of work experience in project/programme management (waterfall and agile method) in financial services, fintech, and banking industry
- Certified in PMI/PRINCE2/CSM/PSM/CSPO/etc. and experience in unicorn tech companies will be an advantage
- Skills: effective communication – written and verbal, analytical, planning and organising, advanced problem solving, and attention to detail
- Able to deliver presentations and status reports to management
- Advanced computer literacy in Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Project and Visio
- High confidence (able to talk with different kinds of people in the company especially the higher ups)
- Collaborator (has experience on working with multiple team with different backgrounds)
- Problem Solver (a hands-on professional)
- Agile Learner (drive to learn things independently)
The IT PMO is a new additional role to sustain the fast-growth expansion of the business. the role will report to the PMO Head.
Ideally the candidate background will be an experienced project manager in Financial Services scope, or in a technology consultant firm who are exposed to Agile, Waterfall and SDLC.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.