IT & Business Project Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-14 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the largest global financial services company is looking for an IT & Business Project Manager to be based in their Jakarta office. The person needs to have previous experience handling projects, excellent communications and stakeholder management skills.
About this IT & Business Project Manager role:
The IT & Business Project Manager role will report to the Head PMO and will liaise internally and externally doing new/enhancement projects focusing with the IT team as well. They need someone self-driven and with great communication skills.
- Manage assigned project to meet project goals and manage scope, cost, time and quality aspects of the project
- Identify key stakeholders and team members for projects and assign individual responsibilities for delegation of responsibility
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet project goals
- Track project progress and document project actions, risks, issues and decisions and escalate where appropriate to ensure that all projects execute as plan
- Ensure profit / loss analysis and project budgets are in place, and track project performance against budget to ensure all project budgets execute as planned
- Maintain project documentation repository up to date to reflect latest update organisation situation
- Document lessons learned, develop action plans to address lessons learned to gather data for improvement on the next process or next project
- Resolve scheduling and resource conflicts to ensure every project can be executed as planned
- Hold project meetings and keep all relevant staff up to date with project progress to ensure projects deliver as planned
- Circulate updated project plan, minute meetings, project status report and other relevant information to project team and stakeholders to ensure relevant management approve the project plans
- Escalate project risk and issue to project sponsor and related stakeholders as appropriate to get a decision how to solve it.
- Cooperate with other functions to ensure timely quality delivery of all project deliverables
- Manage and motivate project team members to achieve and deliver project as planned
- Consistently acknowledge and appreciate team member's contributions in order to keep their work motivation and ensure a conducive working environment
- At least five years of work experience in project/programme management (waterfall and agile method) in financial services, fintech, and banking industry
- Certified in PMI / PRINCE2 / CSM / PSM / CSPO etc. and experience in unicorn tech companies will be an advantage
- Skills: effective communication – written and verbal, analytical, planning and organising, advanced problem solving, and attention to detail
- Able to deliver presentations and status reports to management
- Advanced computer literacy in Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Project and Visio
- High confidence (able to talk with different kinds of people in the company especially the higher ups)
- Collaborator (has experience on working with multiple team with different backgrounds)
- Problem Solver (a hands-on professional)
- Agile Learner (drive to learn things independently)
The IT & Business Project Manager is a new additional role to sustain the fast-growth expansion of the business. the role will report to the PMO Head.
Ideally the candidate background will be an experienced project manager in Financial Services scope, or in a technology consultant firm who are exposed to Agile, Waterfall and SDLC.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.